Ingredients Serves 2
13 items on sale Choose your zip, pick favorite stores
|2 cup mashed potatoes, (approximately)|
|1 to 2 egg|
|1⁄4 cup flour|
|1 black pepper|
|1 onion, (optional)|
|1 chives, (optional)|
|1 cheese, (optional)|
|1 oil, or Crisco, for frying|
|1 sour cream, or applesauce, for garnish (optional)|
- Mix mashed potatoes, egg, flour, salt, pepper, garlic, and any optional ingredients, into mashed potatoes.
- Preheat skillet and add a couple of tablespoons of Crisco shortening or oil.
- Make sure the mixture is not too thin.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into hot pan; brown on both sides.
- Enjoy with sour cream or applesauce.