Sunday, December 7, 2014

OREO FUDGE

Easy 5 ingredient Oreo fudge recipe! Perfect for your Christmas cookie and candy tray!
This is an easy fudge recipe with no thermometer needed. This white chocolate fudge is absolutely loaded with Oreo cookies!
Oreo Fudge recipe
I’m going to come right out and admit something. You guys ready for this?
I’m not much of a fudge person.
I know. It’s shameful. And kinda weird.
Oreo Fudge recipe
Fudge used to be my favorite thing ever! And then I grew up and decided that I’d rather eat a cookie or inhale a brownie. I’m not sure what happened there. 
Anyway, I made fudge. Not for me, but for you! Unfortunately, I ate it all. I mean, I didn’t say that I dislike fudge. It’s just not my favorite. I’ll still totally eat it. Especially when it’s thick and easy to make and absolutely, positively filled to the brim with Oreo cookies. I would never turn down cookies and cream flavored anything!
Oreo Fudge recipe
This is very easy, too. There is no thermometer needed! And I’m not using sweetened condensed milk, either. I’m using cream cheese! Weird, I know. But delicious. The white chocolate in this fudge adds to the cookies and cream flavor perfectly! I think you’re going to love this one!
This fudge even made it into my Easy Breezy Chicken Squeezy category, which means that it’s just about as simple as it gets!  I also snuck it into my Buns In My Oven Favorites category, where I only put my absolute all time favorite, best of the best recipes!
Oreo Fudge recipe

Oreo Fudge recipe
OREO FUDGE

INGREDIENTS:

1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
4 cups confectioners' sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
15 ounces white chocolate, chopped
15 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks

DIRECTIONS:

In the bowl of your mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth and no lumps remain.
In the top of a double boiler (or just a glass bowl set over a pot) over lightly simmering water, heat white chocolate, stirring until melted and smooth.
Stir the melted white chocolate and 3/4 of the Oreo cookies into the cream cheese mixture.
Spread into a parchment lined 8x8 baking dish. Press the remaining cookies into the top of the fudge to make it look pretty.
Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours before cutting.
Cut into 1-inch squares (or smaller - this stuff is rich!) and serve!
Looking for more Oreo cookie recipes?
Oreo Fudge recipe
Try this Oreo Spread! It’s like Biscoff, but made out of Oreo cookies!
Oreo Fudge recipe
I can never have too many of these Hot Fudge Sundae Oreo Brownies! Ice cream gets baked right into the brownie batter!
Oreo Fudge recipe
Not a fan of packaged cookies? Try making your own with this recipe for Homemade Oreo Cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment