Sunday, January 11, 2015

April Showers (Umbrella Wreath)

I have to be honest.

I was really thinking about changing that title.

April Showers...haha...that's a good one!
It's more like April Snows.

Yes, my friends, the temperature reached a high of 33 degrees today,
and we woke up to a blanket of snow.

It has been snowing on and off all day.
The wind has been bitter cold.
I would swear it was January.

But let me stop all this depressing chatter of 
the never ending Winter.

A few days ago, 
when it was almost Spring,
I saw something really cute on Pinterest.

It was this umbrella filled with flowers:




Cute, right?

I thought this would be a fun departure
from the traditional wreath on my front door.

So, here it is:




I really like the way the it turned out.
It was very simple to put together and
I think it shows up really well against my blue front door.

Thanks for stopping by today.  

Now who do I have to talk to about changing this weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment