Tuesday, January 27, 2015

MELAMINE & MUMS

MELAMINE & MUMS

Mums & Melamine | Creativecaincabin.com
I don’t know about you, but this is the time of year that I start itching for spring. We’ve had a cold winter without much snow but I’m looking forward to longer days of light, we seldom see the sun in Michigan during the winter, I’m ready to do my workouts outside, and I want to ride a bike. (For those of you who know me that’s a challenge in itself, I’m very uncoordinated and fall off a bike often). But I can dream, can’t I? I see myself soaring down our country road, stopping to pick wildflowers,… without tipping over.?
Melamine Dishes | CreativeCainCabin.com
Anyway?I was ready to shed the winter colors I had going on in the house and start adding some bright fun colors to the mix and for some reason I have a thing for melamine these days. They’re such an inexpensive way to add whimsy to a table without spending big bucks?on new dinnerware.?
Melamine Table Setting in a Log Home | CreativeCainCabin.com
My hubby and son always reach for melamine before any other dish in the house. I’m not sure if they think the other dishes are too fancy, or if they’re attracted to the bright colors too. I’m still enjoying keeping the turquoise in our home so while at Target I spotted the white with red polka dots, and the turquoise square dinner plates, so for a couple of dollars I picked them up. I’m now so glad I did the whole table just makes me smile when I look at it.?
Melamine Plates | CreativeCainCabin.com
I don’t know if you have a Target near you ?but they have some stylish things at reasonable prices. Target and TJMaxx are my go to stores when I’m looking for home decorating items, it’s slim pickin’s where I’m from. No Pottery Barn, Ballards, or such near me.?
Melamine Place Setting | CreativeCainCabin.com
Doesn’t this just scream happy? It looks like a summer picnic.?

No comments:

Post a Comment