No bake chocolate lasagna -layers of crushed oreos, cream, chocolate pudding and chocolate chips! Does it get any better than that?!
I love chocolate! There’s no denying that. The funny thing is… ever since I’ve moved to Ohio, I haven’t been able to find anyone who likes chocolate. All my friends here don’t like it! What?! Yeah I know…they’re crazy! But I still love them. I know you guys like chocolate, so I’m excited to share this recipe with you. It was so unbelievably easy to make and absolutely delicious! Each layer in this chocolate lasagna is just heavenly. It almost reminds of my oreo ice cream cake and the chocolate lasagna from Olive Garden but in my opinion, better!
This recipe is definitely a must try for all you chocolate lovers out there!
No bake chocolate lasagna recipe
- 36 regular OREO's
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 1 (12 oz) container Cool Whip, divided
- 2 (3.9 oz) pkg. chocolate instant pudding
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Butter a 9x13 dish and set aside.
- Crush OREO's in a zip top bag with a rolling pin. Add melted butter into the bag and mix until combined. Press OREO mixture into the bottom of the dish and place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl whip the cream cheese until fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk and sugar. Mix until combined. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip, then spread the mixture lightly over the crust. Place in the fridge for another 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine the chocolate pudding and cold milk. Whisk together until thick. Then spread over the top of the cream cheese layer. Place back in the fridge for another 5-10 minutes to allow pudding to set.
- Once pudding has set spread remaining Cool Whip on the chocolate layer and then top with chocolate chips. Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours before serving.
YUM! Now I’ll think I’ll have a bite (or two) for breakfast!